NOW HIRING: Director of Worship Arts
This position will be responsible for developing and executing the overall vision for the Worship Arts Ministry and provide leadership and accountability to all participants.
- TITLE: Director of Worship Arts
- STAFF: Part-time [30 hours]
- REPORTS TO: Lead Pastor
- Profess a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Regularly attends Frontline Bible Church (FBC) Worship Service.
- Supports the mission, vision and core values of FBC.
- Supports the doctrinal statement of FBC.
- Displays an attitude of service to God and others.
- Promotes a culture of unity and encouragement.
- Supports and participates in FBC ministry activities.
- Attend training for Planning Center Program and use it accordingly.
- Music/production degree (preferred).
- Production experience that includes audio, video and performance.
- Minimum of 3 years of leading and developing a “team.”
- Technical competence as a vocalist/ musician.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide leadership for all decisions pertaining to the Worship Arts Ministry.
- Plan and facilitate weekly rehearsals and worship time for Sunday service.
- Work with Lead Pastor to plan and facilitate special event services during the year (i.e. Good Friday and Christmas).
- Recruit vocal and instrument talent for FBC Worship Arts Ministry.
- Audit and maintain all sound and technology equipment.
- Recruit and provide training for sound and video techs.
- Maintain Frontline Bible Church core values within the Worship Arts Ministry.
- Provide evaluations of Worship Arts Ministry.
- Attend appropriate conferences or conventions for the purpose of ministry enrichment.
- Lead and mentor Worship Arts Ministry participants.
- Attend weekly Staff meetings.
- Submit an annual congregational ministry report.
- Oversee video production and content for Worship Service and announcements.
- Manage social media tools and content that is assigned.
- Plan and produce the Front & Center ministry.