Director of Worship Arts
Cast overall vision for the Worship Arts Ministry. Responsible for leading worship primarily in the main service. This person provides leadership and accountability to the Worship Arts Ministry.
- Profess a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Displays an attitude of service to God and others
- Familiarity with applications for system calendars such as Planning Center for scheduling volunteers, getting teams their sheet music and audio/video links before rehearsals, organizing the service plan, timing and more
- A teachable spirit
- Music/production degree
- Production experience that includes audio, video and performance
- Minimum of 3 years of leading and developing a “team”
- Technical competence as a vocalist/ musician
- Provide leadership for all decisions pertaining to the Worship Arts Ministry
- Plan and facilitate weekly rehearsals and worship time for Sunday service
- Recruit vocal and instrument talent for FBC Worship Arts Ministry
- Audit and maintain all sound and technology equipment
- Recruit and provide training for sound and video techs
- Maintain FBC core values within the Worship Arts Ministry
- Ongoing evaluation of Worship Arts Ministry
- Attend appropriate conferences or conventions for the purpose of ministry enrichment.
- Lead and mentor Worship Arts Ministry participants
- Be a regular attendee of Frontline Bible Church
- Supports the mission and vision of FBC
- Supports and participates in FBC ministry activities
- Proficient in Planning Center program or willingness to
attend training to learn the program and use it accordingly
- Provide a quality worship experience each Sunday
- Promotes a culture of unity and encouragement
- Lead people with a Godly attitude
- Serve with excellence
Philosophy of Ministry:
The Worship Arts Ministry exists to give glory to God and bring people into a meaningful worship experience. We believe that this experience is achieved through excellence in all areas (vocal, instrumental, sound, A/V, drama, etc.). This ministry requires “un-distracting excellence” where quality is the standard because this is the first experience people have when in attendance. Requirements include an audition and meeting the standards for ministry.
This position is 30 hours per week.
|TO APPLY Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 616.878.3113.|