LOCATIONS FOR NEXT STARTING LINE
Starting Line Class
Get Ready. Get Set. Go!
The next Starting Line Class will be two consecutive Friday evenings, April 5 & 12, 6:00–9:00 pm. Come learn more about Frontline Bible Church. To give everyone an opportunity to fully participate, we limit the class size to eight. Reserve your spot and RSVP by March 27th, 2024. Email Sarah Maas with any questions email@example.com.
Bible Classes meet at 11:15 am – Noon beginning September 17 through May.
Bible Classes will not be meeting on Easter, March 31st.
- KIDS BIBLE CLASSES: Kids ages 0–5th Grade. See Frontline Kids page for Class Descriptions
- YOUTH BIBLE CLASS: Middle and High School age students. Taught by Tina Post. Meeting in the Youth Room Upstairs.
- ADULT BIBLE CLASS: There are two different Adult Bible Classes to choose from
- unAPOLOGETIC. Meeting in Room 4E & 5E Upstairs [beginning February 18]: Learn how to DEFEND your faith in a doubting world! The goal of this class is to INFORM & ENCOURAGE critical Bible-centered reasoning so that you will be “prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for hope that you have.” (I Peter 3:15). Current topic beginning February 18 is “How Should Christians Witness to Muslims?”. Taught by Kal Gowdy & Zach Moore.
- BIBLICAL FOUNDATIONS. Meeting in the South Equipping Room:
There will be two sessions this winter/spring
- SESSION ONE [January 7 & 14]:
The War in Israel and the Bible: The war in Israel continues to rage on and the eyes of the world are watching it closely. While our hearts break for the families on both sides that have been affected by death and loss, so many wonder if this a sign of future biblical events to come? Join in on the discussion as we dig into what the Bible says and doesn’t say about the events happening in Israel. Taught by Pastor John Lowder.
- SESSION TWO [beginning February 18]:
Next Level: How often do you listen to a sermon, and you are left with questions you would like answered? Or you may ask, “How does this apply to me”? In this class we will dig deeper into the Sunday morning sermon through discussion and questions and seek to apply the lessons we learn to your daily living. Taught by Pastor John Lowder & Pastor Ben Lorenz
- SESSION ONE [January 7 & 14]:
Financial management and generosity often take center stage when the word “stewardship” is tossed out in conversation or in churches. For younger generations, stewardship might also conjure up ideas related to environmental concern, or event corporate responsibility. During these three classes, we will explore Biblical stewardship; a role that is central in each of our lives. Here are some other questions we will explore together:
- What is Biblical Stewardship?
- What are seven key purposes of stewardship?
- How does financial generosity fit into the Biblical understanding of stewardship?
- Where does stewardship and generosity figure into the life of the Church?
- What are five central arenas of stewardship?
- How can we become more effective stewards?
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
Brett Elder and Dr. Stephen Grabill have journeyed together for over 20 years developing resources to help the Church embrace the profound privilege and calling of stewardship. Born out of significant teaching, training, and equipping throughout the developing world (Brett) and scholarship at the intersection of Christian faith and economics (Stephen), they shepherded the development of the NIV Stewardship Study Bible, several books, curriculum and other published resources related to Biblical stewardship, along with a full length feature film entitled For the Life of the World.