It’s time again for the FBC Euchre Tournament hosted by Frontline Men! Men, Women and older youth are invited to spend an evening playing euchre.
Never played Euchre before? No worries, we will provide instructions and some time to practice before the tournament begins. Make sure you arrive at 6pm.
DATE: February 17, 2023
TIME: 6:30–9:00 pm
LOCATION: Frontline Bible Church
- Tournament begins at 6:30 pm. Teams are put together by drawing cards before the start of each game.
- Prizes will be awarded at the end of the night.
- Bring a friend and a snack to share.
- Looking forward to a great night together!
MEN’S CORN HOLE TOURNAMENT WINNERS
What a great tournament! Thanks to all who joined us for this years tournament.
Deploying a spiritual brotherhood, ready to bring the Gospel into every part of all men’s lives.
“LEAVING NO MAN BEHIND” is the goal. Every man at Frontline Bible Church is considered part of our Men’s Ministry and is to be cared for and invested in. We want to encourage and challenge every man to join us in “Doing life on life through discipleship” with a spiritual brotherhood. It doesn’t matter if you’re single, married, divorced, young or old we were not meant to do life alone. Who do you seek when you’re troubled or struggling with life’s temptations, addictions, complex issues or problems? Life can be easier, more fun, and more rewarding when we do life together, helping each other in our journey along the way.
So what does life on life look like? Guys like being around other guys, doing guy things, in a guy environment. Whether you’re an outdoorsman, sports fan, enjoy cars or tractors, a gamer, a movie buff, or whatever else you like, we do it together. But there’s more, a spiritual aspect that brings heart transformation, life change and a growing understanding of God, His Word, and pursuing a more personal relationship with Him. In doing so we become better husbands, fathers, role models, and leaders in our communities and the world.
Some of the following facts or statistics should let you know why it’s important YOU become the man God created YOU to be.
- The average Christian man accepts the reality of Jesus Christ as his savior, but fails to make Jesus the Lord of his life and surrender everything to Him. Therefore, he fails to see the value in going to church, including discipleship as part of his need and the potential negative effects created toward his marriage, family, and all parts of his life.
- Everything a man does during his life’s journey has a positive or negative impact on everyone in his sphere of influence or contact. Lead by the example Jesus showed.
- Spiritual husbands and fathers who are more engaged in the lives of their wife and children create a more stable and joyful environment for happiness and fulfillment in the lives of their families.
- It has been said that “When a man gets it right, more than 90% of all the problems in their home, their church, and their community will take care of themselves.” – Patrick Morley No Man Left Behind
Are you willing to accept a challenge that could take you out of your comfort zone, but will give you a greater purpose, create greater value and a greater satisfaction in your life than you have now or may never have had before? If so, contact a member of our Frontline Men’s Ministry Leadership Team for more information or complete a Go Deeper Form located on the FMM cart in the lobby or fill out the online version located below.
Men’s Night of Worship
December 4th, men of all ages gathered to worship through testimony and music. We look forward to planning more of these nights in the new year.
NEXT STEP BIBLE STUDIES
- Wednesday Morning Men’s Bible Study @ FBC 7-9 AM, SOUTH EQUIPPING ROOM
Join other guys as we study the book of Romans. This is a very informal, relaxed atmosphere for men of all levels of Bible knowledge. Light breakfast is provided.