FBC supported Missionary Highlights of the Month
You may have tried counseling and coping mechanisms that help, but don’t ultimately bring you the freedom you truly desire. We offer spiritual mentoring, which allows us to build a strong relationship as we seek surrender and freedom for your life.
Get to the root of the problem.
We don’t just offer tips to cover over the problem for awhile. We’ll dive deep and get to the root, even if it takes time. We’re here for you.
Practical tools to help you form healthy spiritual habits.
We offer biblical, practical tools that will transform your life. These step-by-step spiritual habits will make a difference that will continue throughout your life.
March was our
2023 Missions Conference
If you missed a presentation or want to rewatch them
click the link below each missionary banner.
GIVE to Missionary fund at
Frontline Bible Church
Frontline Bible Church believes that all Christians have a responsibility to be engaged in world missions. We are called to spread the message of God’s grace to all the world. Engagement comes in many different forms; prayer, financial support, mission trips, projects, partnerships, and encouragement of missionaries. The Missions Committee at Frontline Bible Church meets at least once a month to prayerfully consider how we can strategically partner in world missions.
Missions Contribution Policy for trips:
Your generous contributions to support mission’s trips will be allocated to the designated person you are supporting. Any contributions above and beyond the trip costs for the designated person will be allocated to the mission trips general fund for the next Frontline sponsored missions trip.
Missions Committee: Joe Mattias – Chairman, Paula Lenger – Treasurer; Paul Anderson – IT/Secretary; Anthony Beaulieu; Amy Riemersma – Vice Chairperson; and Wade Rustin
Mission Organizations We Support:
Frontline Sent Missionaries
- We are healthy and excited to serve the Lord, keeping ourselves busy with many ministry opportunities.
- We are thankful for the many people we are able to serve with and invest time in developing their leadership.
- PTL for the great number of students we are having every trimester!
- Pray for wisdom in counseling, guiding and leading while we serve in the various ministries.
- Pray for Patty energy as she teaches both boys at homeschool.
- Pray for CBG, there are many new students, we have a great number of students and that causes a good number of challenges.
“However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—
the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.” — Acts 20:24
“I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings,
becoming like him in his death,” – Philippians 3:10
- We’re looking to the Lord for wisdom regarding our son Mathias’ schooling. His studies are going well, but he has been expressing himself more about it lately, and we think it’s time to make some changes that will increase how much he benefits from his academic education.
- I also would like to pray for a new student who wants to be trained in the Word for ministry: Yuri. He is very intentional in his studies, but has filled his plate too much and is struggling to find time for our sessions in Scripture.
- For Mathias’s heart to always be willing to do God’s will as he grows.
- For Mariana’s ministry with the ladies all over Brazil, as they dig deeper in the Word together.
- For Mariana’s studies with BBI USA working towards a certificate.
- For our leadership training through BBI Brazil, for the new courses we’re preparing to offer.
- For our new Bible study with young people in the northern side of São Paulo, for growth in Christ.
- For our church meetings in our home to grow and bear fruit.
“Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves,
others will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ.” – 2 Corinthians 9:13a
- Grace Bible Institute: We’re praying for four partner sites to host week long Bible school sessions in key geographical locations yet to be identified.
- The renewal of our Residence Visas through Hope Africa University.
- A strong relationship with Hope Africa University and for our part-time teaching assignments.
- Michelle will begin teaching at Great Lakes School of Theology and Hope Africa University. Pray that class size will be manageable.
- Pray that the street ministry grows and sees participants established in churches.
- One of our goals this term is to shift to a Bible teaching podcast. We need to add Kirundi as a language of outreach.
“All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God.” 2 Corinthians 4:15 (NIV)
- The team will form a good ministry unit as we serve in different areas.
- They will take the Lord’s lead on the timing and proposal of new ideas for the work here.
- Handing over ceremony of the leadership of City Central Church from Pastor James and Agape (Cambodia Teammates) to Chetra and Julia.
- Chetra will officially be given the title of “Pastor”.
“Many thanks for the wonderful support, it is so important and we are so very grateful to know you are all there praying along with us” – Julia
What has God been Teaching you lately?
– God is always teaching us to trust Him more and that we can do so much more for Him! Even at times I can get a little nervous… I know God desires willing servant hearts and He will do the rest!
Simon and Edah MWANAMOYA
Kabwe, Central Zambia 80236
Simon – May 20
Edah – March 7
Eunice – June 11
Simon, Jr. – August 11
Daniel – August 10
SanteMercy – December 27
Anniversary: December 24
‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’ Jeremiah 33:3 (NIV)
- Preparing for trainings and starting small groups in new places for GMI.
- We are traveling a lot these days to new places below for ministry and leader development . Bhunya, Vusweni, Mbabane, and Piggs Peak.
- Continue praying for, Bhunya, Vusweni, Mbabane, and Piggs Peak, for God to increase more and more .
- More workers to come along side us in leadership development.
- For a new church plant in the town of Big Bend.
- A church was planted through a sports outreach in the town of Big Bend.
“Sing to the Lord, all the earth; proclaim his salvation day after day.
Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples.”
1 Chronicles 16:23-24
c/o African Bible College
PO Box 1028
Titus – July 29
Kristy – August 16
Zechariah – April 20
Maggie – October 22
Caleb – November 25
Anniversary: July 18
“To equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up.” Ephesian 4:12
- Zech is home working for the summer.
- Matthew is busy getting ready for college.
- Lots of family events and not as much traveling.
- Both Zech and Matthew are trying to get their driver’s licenses.
What has God been teaching you? “God is trying to teach me patience and trust in Him!” – Titus
“Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.” 2 Timothy 2:15 ESV
- As they waiting for an answer about their visas.
Grace Church in Malawi
PO Box 20043
Givemore – February 9
Sylvia – May 9
Tarsha-Naj – June 29
Heather – November 17
Ash-Berac – August 28
J-Nathan – December 1
Anniversary: March 18
“All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation.” – 2 Corinthians 5:18
- The results of J-Nathan was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma on July 3, Pray God’s presence and peace as J-Nathan has already started treatment.
- Pray that we get registration certificate to go into Mozambique.
“I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow. So neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The one who plants and the one who waters have one purpose, and they will each be rewarded according to their own labor.” — 1 Corinthians 3:6-8
- Good development of the baby and great health for Adela.
- For enough energy to be able to do well his work in the ministry.
- To do well as a husband and now as a father.
- They have enough resources to give their daughter everything she needs to be well.
- For their residences to be approved.
PO Box 9405
Grand Rapids, MI 49509
Alvaro – September 1
Mauren – November 4
Josue – May 9
Sofia – October 16
Elisa – April 4
Anniversary: February 25
“Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.” — 1 Corinthians 15:58
- For the new people attending the church for their commitment.
- For more families, couples or individual missionaries or local leader to serve along side with us.
- For the 2023 rent assistance project we are working with GMI, we are so close to reach the goal.
- We are praying for strength, love, grace during the next 6 months that we are gonna be alone in ministry since the Mackensens are heading to U.S for their deputation time.
- For Panama Church Rent assistance project; 50% has been raised but that amount has not increasing over the last couple of months.
“Thanks Frontline Bible Church for supporting us and our ministry here in David, Panama” – Alvaro
“For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.” — Romans 8:38-39
- For our church, Comunidad Bíblica de la Gracia, that as it continues growing that the people feel the call to serve alongside us and the Barrantes.
- For our kids’ ministries, that they can be reamplified and that we can also have more people helping us with the kids’ ministry
- For more missionaries to come and help us here in Panama.
- We have a small teenage group of guys (3), they are kind of going through a tough phase of not feeling like they belong to any of the church groups that we have. They are older than most of the other little kids yet younger than the college aged kids. We are praying that we can start a high school youth group next year 2024. We are also praying that we can send them this year to a teenage youth camp in Panama city this November so that they can be spiritually built up with other teenage Christian kids that are their age. This is something we are hoping and praying that some people may feel called to partner financially with us to help send these young men to the camp this November. The cost for each teenager to go to the youth camp is $100.00. If you know anyone that would be interested in partnering with us please put them in contact with me. Thank you.
- We will be traveling to the US this July. We hope to stay for 6 months. Please pray that we are able to enter the US easily, that we are able to get some rest and that we have a good time of fellowship with family and with brothers and sisters in Christ while we visit churches.
– For safety on the roads and meaningful connections with people we meet. Greetings to your family!
Following the Hodgson’s
They are currently in Seal Beach, CA .
- For Paraguay church plant – Iglesia Bíblica Bereana (Berean Bible church) in the city of Presidente Franco. The church is in the process of membership and organizing its ministries. We have good number of local people willing to serve.
Suite 240 Private Bag X043 BENONI 1500 South Africa
Dean – January 21
Sheba – June 24
Shedea – July 28
Shedesh – December 12
Anniversary – December 3
“But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.” Acts 20:24 (NKJV)
- That we can buy land to put up our national headquarters. We want to build a multi-purpose facility for our conferences, camps, Bible school, and national offices. It will be our biggest project so far, but we believe it is time to step up in faith and see what GOD will do.
- For Grace Outreach Ministries South Africa (GOMSA) leadership.
- Their LOVE for the Lord, KNOWLEDGE of His Word, and PASSION for His Word will continue to grow more and more. South Africa and the Grace work need them.
- For our health. A lot of sicknesses are going around in South Africa. Covid and other virus infections are increasing again. Many of our people are sick and unable to come to church.
- For the economic situation in South Africa. The cost of living and gas and food prices are increasing. Many companies are closing due to long daily power outages.
- On August 8-22, we will be traveling to Kenya (Africa). We are scheduled to teach at Kenya Grace Bible School from the 10th-17th and speak at their national conference from the 17th (afternoon)-the 20th. Things to Come Mission will pay for my (Dean) airfare, but we have to raise funds for Sheba, Shedea, and Shedesh’s airfares. We must get visas for the four of us and get yellow fever vaccines, as well. We want to raise at least $2000 for the trip to cover everything. Please pray for our health (Kenya is in the Malaria zone), safety (it is supposed to be a 5-hour flight, but direct flights are expensive. So, we want to get a 1-stop or multiple stops flight), and that we will be mutually blessed as we fellowship in the Word and with the believers there. Your gift for this trip will surely lighten our financial burden and make this trip possible. Please know that we appreciate your prayers and financial support. If you are interested in helping us raise this amount, you can send your gift to: THINGS TO COME MISSION PO Box 127 Beech Grove, IN 46107 Just put-Dean and Sheba-Kenya trip
To connect those in need in the greater Byron Center area to Jesus Christ through the ministries of His church.
Making fishers of men by practicing Christianity Outdoors.
At Grace’s Table, we want teen moms to feel loved, cared for, and part of a community. We don’t want them to live in isolation and apart from advocacy and hope.
We offer discipleship-based counseling to individuals, seniors, premarital, couples, youth, children, lay leaders, and pastors.
We also offer Classes, Conferences in additional to counseling.
We have three locations: Grand Rapids, Byron Center (Frontline Bible Church), and Rockford.
Remembrance Ranch is a 12-month transformation experience for teenagers and their families in high risk situations.
We are a faith-based, non-denominational, therapeutic program for teenagers struggling at home and/or at school. Our team includes licensed social workers, case managers, and experienced mentors.
The purpose of Stage 5 Ministry is to help walk a person through this process. It does not matter what stage you are currently in; you only need to have a desire to be more intimate with God and to move towards Stage 5.
Check out the website. https://stage5ministry.com/