Ladies! Let’s get outside for a Day Hike!
Sunday, June 4 we will car pool immediately following Worship Service.
Manistee River Trail (2 hour drive)
TWO Trail options:
Hike the entire Trail, which is 9 miles end to end
OR in and out option (you determine distance) – starting and ending at the suspension bridge where you can hang out by the river.
– Bring a lunch for on the road plus any trail snacks and water you need on trail.
– Dress accordingly: Proper foot wear (some sort of trail shoe or boot is best or tennis shoes with traction.)
– Towel/suit if you care to go in the river.
– Plan to eat out on the way home.
– All day event.
– Return home between 8-9pm.
Contact person is Casey Gutierrez 616-340-6463.